Industrial R&D resources at your service
Methods and tools developed in industry can prove themselves extremely useful in any sector however its technical level.
The experience, creativity and engineering knowledge of our consultants enable us to design new ways of approaching and overcoming a wide variety of challenges.
As for the industrial sector, we adapt our methodology to every case and are open to flexible forms of collaboration, such as Risk Sharing Partnerships.
- Flash flood loads on bridges and walls.
- Climatization sensitivity to atmospheric conditions, wind turbine placement studies, CPD cooling systems.
- Structural integrity, vibrational and modal analysis.
- Network ventilations (underground, singular buildings and facilities).
- Fatigue life analysis (cyclic loading, wind).
- Pressure waves for trains entering tunnels.
- Pollutant dispersion studies, leakages analysis.
- Network ventilation systems (underground, buildings and facilities).
- Air quality and safety protocols evaluation.
- Dust and particles transport.
- Urban impact, aerodynamic noise, pedestrian comfort.
- Free surface analysis, ship wakes, filling processes, splashing, flushing.
- Drug dispersion in bloodstream, air streams in breathing system.
- Sprays, cooling through water pulverization.
- Many others…